We are looking for a self-directed and entrepreneurial-minded Physical Therapist to join our team. The ideal candidate will start part-time with the potential to grow to full time.
We need someone who has a desire to be part of a growing business, taking an active role in the business and marketing strategy. This person will be flexible and open to change as our practice grows and evolves.
We’re Looking For Someone Who:
- Is tired of seeing multiple patients at once, and wants to treat patients one-on-one
- Has a positive attitude that makes patients look forward to coming back
- Is able to connect and engage with people on a personal level and not just on a clinical skill level
- Approaches PT from a holistic standpoint and enjoys putting the puzzle pieces together, not just using a cookie-cutter approach
- Meets their patient where they are in their healing journey and partners with them to make them feel heard
- Is open-minded, loves to learn, and is committed to being part of a growing practice
- Open and willing to learn and integrate The Manual Touch techniques into their own approach
- Has flexibility to start part-time with the option to increase their caseload to full-time and explore additional growth opportunities.
- Is organized, reliable, and dedicated to personal and professional growth
- Who knows what they don’t know and isn’t afraid to ask for help
To Be Successful In This Position You Must:
- Have excellent manual skills
- Gray institute training preferred
- Option: have own unique specialties such as women’s and men’s health or vestibular
- 10+ years of experience working as a Physical Therapist
- Be licensed or eligible to obtain your Illinois Physical Therapy license
- Support and contribute to the company’s Purpose, Vision, and Core Values
- Contribute to and participate in blog writing, social media marketing, educational workshops, and community events
- Build lasting relationships and trust with our clients through open communication and empathy
- Identify the client’s internal problems, speak to their “why” and determine their goals
- Provide an exceptional client experience
- Provide expert-level care during Phone Consultations, Evaluations, Follow-Up Sessions, and Follow-Up Phone Calls
- Complete documentation thoroughly and in a timely manner
What we’ve got for you:
– A calm, supportive environment, where you have autonomy and are encouraged to be yourself
– The opportunity to make a real difference in our patient’s lives
– Ongoing mentoring as needed
– A part-time, flexible position with room for growth in a non-traditional physical therapy setting
About The Manual Touch
At The Manual Touch Physical Therapy, we use a Whole Body Approach to create unique traditional and non-traditional manual therapy and exercise plans for patients to reclaim function, life, movement, and enjoyment of the activities they love.
We opened in 2010 as a single-practitioner-owned practice located in Wheeling, IL, a northern suburb of Chicago. We provide one-on-one care for our patients to provide the best health outcomes. We are very active in our community, providing regular workshops on a variety of health topics to community organizations in Wheeling and the surrounding suburbs. Over the past few years, we’ve experienced steady growth and are ready to bring on another practitioner to continue growing and serving our community!
Think you’re a good fit?
If so, please call Denise at 847-541-7600 or email Denise@themanualtouch.com to apply for this position and take the next step in our pre-interview process. We look forward to getting to know you!