Combining Traditional and Non-Traditional Techniques
A variety of traditional and nontraditional manual physical therapies are used to address limitations found within the body structure to promote optimal body function and health. Patients may also be referred to other disciplines to supplement their physical therapy to address the whole person.
- Nutritionist – often disorders will not improve without the appropriate diet or supplements
- Mental health professional – many physical disorders are prevented from healing secondary to emotional or spiritual blockages: “Our Biography becomes our biology” Caroline Myss
- Orthotic specialist – for those people needing extra foot support
- MDs – for specific medical testing
- Other health professionals